|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Harvest Fruit Salad|
|Contributed by: Jacqueline Marshall||Added: Mar 29, 2011 at 10:27 AM|
Crisp and sweet fruit salad. Great for breakfast, snack or dessert! Lasts refrigerated for approximately 5-7 days.
How to make it:
- 2-3 apples (Granny Smith for tart, Fuji or Braeburn for sweet - or mixed for variety)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup mini-marshmallows [check ingredients]
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- Dice apples into bite sized pieces, removing core but leaving Skin ON.
- Stir all ingredients together, folding in the marshmallows last.
- Mix well until all pieces are coated with yogurt.