|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Delicious Zucchini - Pea Meal|
|Contributed by: Mehmet ||Added: Mar 23, 2011 at 10:05 AM|
Sea salt is chosen in TypeBase Ingredient Links but rock salt is far better because rock salt doesn't have sea toxins!
How to make it:
- 3-4 green zucchini
- 1 package of frozen peas(450 gm) or same amount peas
- 6-8 dessert spoon wild rice
- 1 mid-sized onion
- 1 spoon tomato paste or the equivalent tomato
- 1 dessert spoon(not heaping) rock salt
- 1 dessert spoon red pepper or one small hot red pepper, you can also use the Turkish naturally blackened red pepper called isot(esot)
- 1 dessert spoon thyme
- 1 dessert spoon basil
- 1 cup of water
- 1 spoon(not heaping) olive oil
- some jerusalem artichoke, if you like
- Cut the onion to small cubes and pour together with peas and wild rice to a stewpot, turn the heat on.
- Cut zucchinis to small cubes and pour to the stewpot with the rest of ingredients except olive oil. Add small cut jerusalem artichokes at this step, if you're adding.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes, you may mix with a wooden or ceramic spoon a few times.(Ceramic is healthiest option for anything that reaches high temperatures while cooking.)
- Let it cool until you don't feel it hotter than your mouth, then add the olive oil and mix.
- Now you may serve in small bowls and start to eat.