|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sweetbread with fries|
|Contributed by: Chrissy Johnstone||Added: Mar 12, 2011 at 03:16 AM|
This recipe makes a lovely luncheon meal.
How to make it:
- 500 grams sweetbreads
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 beaten egg
- Place sweetbreads into boiling salted water and cook for five minutes, then drain.
- Beat egg and add seasoning.
- Put breadcrumbs into a small plastic bag and add sweetbreads one at a time.
- Closing off opening of bag then shake to cover sweetbread in crumbs.
- Fry sweet breads until golden brown.
- Serve with fries and a green salad.