|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Black Magic Cake (Chocolate)|
|Contributed by: Symbi||Added: Mar 11, 2011 at 01:20 AM|
The moistest, yummiest chocolate cake ever! Adapted from: http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/black-magic-cake/Detail.aspx
How to make it:
- 2 cups Rice Flour
- 3/4 cups Cocoa
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 cup Decaffeinated Coffee; black strong warm
- 1 cup Honey or Agave Syrup
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil or another vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs, Large
- 1/2 cup Yogurt or Banana
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Preheat oven and grease tin(s).
- Sift together Rice Flour, Cocoa, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, and sea salt in medium mixing bowl.
- In another bowl place warm Coffee.
- Add Honey or Agave, mix together to melt.
- Cool then add Oil, Eggs and Yogurt \ Banana.
- Make well in center of dried ingredients, add the wet ingredients in batches and mix.
- Beat by hand 'til mixed or with electric mixer on medium for 3 minutes.
- Pour thin batter into greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan or two smaller pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan(s) and finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Decorate as desired.
- Delicious served with berries and cream or compliant chocolate icing with chopped Walnuts.