|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Green beans with horseradish sauce|
|Contributed by: Princess Mia||Added: Mar 06, 2011 at 04:43 PM|
How to make it:
- 2 pounds fresh green beans cooked
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons compliant fat
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 Tablespoon grated white onion
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horse radish
- Sauté onion in butter then add flour and stir well.
- Add broth and cook until smooth and thick.
- Add horseradish and mustard.
- Pour sauce over warm beans and serve immediately.