|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Blueberry & Almond Kefir Dessert|
|Contributed by: GENEVA KAY||Added: Feb 09, 2011 at 07:56 PM|
When served in a decorative glass this recipe makes a fabulous dessert... or can also facilitate taking other nutrients incognito! ;}I personally prefer the mild taste of kefir to yogurt, but any type of thick creamy cultured product can be used. I also like to think of the added health benefits of adding cultured products to my diet.
How to make it:
- 1 cup organic kefir
- 2 or 3 teaspoons organic honey
- 1/4 cup fresh organic blueberries
- 1/4 cup organic chopped nuts (almonds or walnuts)
- Mix organic plain kefir product and 2 teaspoons honey (or more to taste), then add the organic blueberries and your favorite chopped or ground nuts.
- The list of fruits & nuts can be adjusted to preferences.