|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Rice and Tuna Salad|
|Contributed by: MsRubyLu||Added: Jan 01, 2011 at 03:39 PM|
Quick and easy make ahead salad.
How to make it:
- 2 cups cooked or leftover rice
- 1 6 1/2 ounce can tuna, drained & broken up
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise or approved salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- carrot curls
- parsley sprigs
- Combine rice, tuna, shredded carrots, celery, and onion; toss lightly.
- Combine salad dressing, curry powder, lemon juice, and salt.
- Mix until well blended.
To serve, toss dressing mixture with tuna mixture. Garnish with carrot curls and parsley.