|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Cocky van Hesteren||Added: Dec 26, 2010 at 04:38 AM|
This smoothie is a variation on Peter´s Membrane Fluidizer cocktail.
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 1 red grapefruit
- 1 Tablespoon chia gel
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed oil
- pineapple juice
- half a teaspoon of chlorella powder
- 1 scoop of lecithin powder
- 1 squeeze of proberry syrup
- 1 long drink glass
- Squeeze the grapefruit
- Add 1 scoop of chia gel
- Add half a teaspoon of chlorella powder
- Add 1 scoop of lecithin powder (great for type A´s)
- Stir and see that chlorella dissolves.
- Then add a tablespoon of flaxseed oil.
- Then add the pineapple juice and finish with a squeeze of Proberry juice.
- Stir altogether this great green concoction!
- Excellent drink to start a day and your bowels!
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Dec 31, 2010 at 05:03 PM By: Joe