|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Cocky van Hesteren||Added: Dec 26, 2010 at 04:38 AM|
This smoothie is a variation on Peter´s Membrane Fluidizer cocktail.
How to make it:
- 1 red grapefruit
- 1 Tablespoon chia gel
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed oil
- pineapple juice
- half a teaspoon of chlorella powder
- 1 scoop of lecithin powder
- 1 squeeze of proberry syrup
- 1 long drink glass
- Squeeze the grapefruit
- Add 1 scoop of chia gel
- Add half a teaspoon of chlorella powder
- Add 1 scoop of lecithin powder (great for type A´s)
- Stir and see that chlorella dissolves.
- Then add a tablespoon of flaxseed oil.
- Then add the pineapple juice and finish with a squeeze of Proberry juice.
- Stir altogether this great green concoction!
- Excellent drink to start a day and your bowels!