|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Everything Thanksgiving Stuffed Puff Pastry|
|Contributed by: Judy M||Added: Dec 01, 2010 at 07:59 PM|
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
How to make it:
- leftover turkey white meat
- cranberry sauce
- stuffing (made according to your Blood type)
- butternut squash
- any vegetable according to your blood type
- puff pastry
- 1 egg
- gravy (made according to your Blood type)
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 apple
- Roll Puff Pastry out with rolling pin to and cut into 2 pieces.
- Place all ingredients in the center of each of the puff pastries and fold, then brush with egg.
- Cook in oven on 350 degrees until golden brown.
- Top with turkey gravy.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Dec 16, 2010 at 06:33 PM By: Joe