|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Everything Thanksgiving Stuffed Puff Pastry|
|Contributed by: Judy M||Added: Dec 01, 2010 at 07:59 PM|
How to make it:
- leftover turkey white meat
- cranberry sauce
- stuffing (made according to your Blood type)
- butternut squash
- any vegetable according to your blood type
- puff pastry
- 1 egg
- gravy (made according to your Blood type)
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 apple
- Roll Puff Pastry out with rolling pin to and cut into 2 pieces.
- Place all ingredients in the center of each of the puff pastries and fold, then brush with egg.
- Cook in oven on 350 degrees until golden brown.
- Top with turkey gravy.