|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: AKArtlover||Added: Nov 22, 2010 at 04:39 PM|
EASY. Can be a no cook recipe if you soak your quinoa.
How to make it:
- You choose the amounts to your liking:
- macademia nuts (I used pre-soaked for easy chopping)
- grade B maple syrup
- Either prepare quinoa to package directions or rinse and soak overnight (perhaps doing one water exchange after seeds have soaked awhile).
- Chop your apple and your nuts as fine as you would like using a sharp un-serrated knife for the nuts.
- Soaked for ease and using a ceramic knife worked well.
- I would also consider throwing them in a Magic Bullet or food processor instead to make a crumble.
- Top with maple syrup.
- Heat in toaster oven to your liking.
- I just take the chill off by using a setting below what my oven is marked.