|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ruthiegirl||Added: Nov 12, 2010 at 03:24 PM|
Cranberry sauce, free of refined sugar.
How to make it:
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (or one 12 ounce bag.)
- stevia (optional)
- agave (optional)
- honey (optional)
- Combine cranberries and juice in a medium sized saucepan.
- Simmer on medium-low heat for half an hour or more. Cook less time for 'whole berry' sauce, longer for mushier sauce.
- If the sauce isn't sweet enough for your liking, add agave, honey, or stevia to taste.
- It's very important, if using agave, to add it at the end of cooking, not in the middle. Agave tends to lose its sweetness when cooked.