|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|One Bowl Muffins|
I got tired of looking for muffin recipies, so i made my own. I use a basic set of ingredients but they could be easily adapted. These have a slightly different texture than wheat muffins but they are still delicious.
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup oil (olive or canola)
- 1/2 cup sugar (white, brown or raw) [or 1/4 cup agave]
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk (skim, 2%, soy or rice)
- 1 cup puree (banana or pumpkin) or 2 cup grated zuchinni and 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1-1/2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1/2 teaspoon clove or 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In order, mix the wet ingredients.
- On top of the mixture, in order, sprinkle all of the dry ingredients, then mix until moist (do not overmix).
- Using 1/3 cup measure, pour batter into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Yields 12 muffins