|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Baked Baby Pumpkins|
|Contributed by: Kathleen Azevedo||Added: Oct 31, 2010 at 02:37 AM|
Baked Baby Pumpkins with a scrumptious filling.
How to make it:
- 1/2 baby pumpkin per serving
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger (optional)
- 1 pat of butter or compliant substitute, such as ghee or peanut oil
- Bake Baby Pumpkins for about an hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, when cool to the touch, halve them and scoop out seeds.
- Fill each half with a pat of butter, then some finely minced onions, chopped walnuts, cinnamon and a dash of ginger, topping this mixture with a dab of blackstrap molasses.
- Return to oven until the butter melts and rises to the top.