|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Marinated Turkey London Broil|
|Contributed by: Judy M||Added: Oct 25, 2010 at 07:33 PM|
Great cooked on the grill
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 1 Tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 2 Handfuls of dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon of rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon of Thyme
- 1/4 Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup of honey
- Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl to create a marinate.
- Pour over Turkey London broil and refrigerate overnight. When ready to cook on grill leave it out at room temperature for about and hour before grilling.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 27, 2010 at 09:28 PM By: Lola