|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chocolate Almond Spread|
|Contributed by: Ruthiegirl||Added: Oct 25, 2010 at 01:33 PM|
Enjoy on a rice cake, piece of celery, slice of apple, or right off a spoon. It's good for breakfast, snack, or dessert.
How to make it:
- 1/3 cup agave
- 1/3 cup cocoa or carob powder
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon almond oil (or other compliant liquid oil)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add more oil if it seems to thick, or use less or no added oil if it seems thin enough (sometimes there's more oil on top of the almond butter jar than the bottom, and only batches from the bottom of the jar need additional oil.)
- Transfer spread to a jar with a lid- an empty almond butter jar works great.
- Don't forget to lick the bowl!