|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A summery fresh tasting salad of shaved fennel, baby peas, sheep's milk feta, herbs and lemon.
How to make it:
- 2 medium sized Fennel bulbs (I use a few baby ones)
- 1 Small red onion
- 150g sheep's milk feta (I use goat)
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 150g baby spinach (or much less is fine)
- baby peas [to taste - the original amount was lost]
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 40ml EVOO
- Sea Salt (and pepper if compliant)
- Finely shave fennel into a salad bowl with a vegetable slicer or very sharp knife.
- Crumble feta over the top and add the other ingredients.
- Toss together gently.
- Drizzle with extra olive oil to serve.