|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chicken Breast With Petite Artichokes and White Wine Over Pasta|
|Contributed by: Judy M||Added: Oct 19, 2010 at 09:15 PM|
How to make it:
- 4-5 Boneless, Skinned Chicken Breast
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 or 2 pounds of Petite Artichokes
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cups of Organic Free Range Chicken Broth
- 1 Packet of Herbox Chicken Boullion Broth
- 2 Tablespoons of Spelt Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Garlic & Herb Feta Cheese
- 2 Handfuls of Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon of Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 2 splashes of White Wine (Optional)
- 1 Pound of Pasta (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown chicken lightly on both sides in olive oil.
- Transfer chicken to baking dish.
- Add all ingredients to a skillet( except for chicken, liquid broth, wine and flour).
- Simmer till artichokes become somewhat tender.
- Remove from pan and pour over chicken.
- With the left over olive oil in the pan, add liquid chicken broth, flour and wine.
- Simmer till sauce thickens, then remove and pour over chicken as well.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve over pasta.
- Makes 4-5 servings. Enjoy!