|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Judy M||Added: Oct 19, 2010 at 08:29 PM|
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 1 Large Zucchini (makes 12 Cupcakes)
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1/2 Sweet Onion Minced
- 2 Handfuls of Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Romano grated Cheese
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup of Ezekiel Bread crumbs
- Dash of sea salt
- Cracked Pepper (Optional)
- With skin left on Zucchini and ends cut, grate it on the large hold side of the grater.
- Combine everything together in a large bowl and mix/fold together.
- Coat cupcake tray with olive Oil.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put about 2 tablespoonsful in each cupcake hole.
- Bake for about 27-30 minutes.
- When done let cool.
- Serve right away or refrigerate and reheat later.
- Makes 12 cupcakes
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
BTD Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 21, 2010 at 02:01 AM By: Lola