|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Judy M||Added: Oct 19, 2010 at 08:29 PM|
How to make it:
- 1 Large Zucchini (makes 12 Cupcakes)
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1/2 Sweet Onion Minced
- 2 Handfuls of Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Romano grated Cheese
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup of Ezekiel Bread crumbs
- Dash of sea salt
- Cracked Pepper (Optional)
- With skin left on Zucchini and ends cut, grate it on the large hold side of the grater.
- Combine everything together in a large bowl and mix/fold together.
- Coat cupcake tray with olive Oil.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put about 2 tablespoonsful in each cupcake hole.
- Bake for about 27-30 minutes.
- When done let cool.
- Serve right away or refrigerate and reheat later.
- Makes 12 cupcakes