|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Ruth's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies|
|Contributed by: Ruthiegirl||Added: Oct 05, 2010 at 09:38 AM|
These are perfect for packing for school breakfasts and snacks, as an alternative to granola bars.
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup grape-seed oil (or any compliant oil)
- 1/2 cup honey or agave
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 2 cups rolled oats (or other compliant flakes)
- 1 cup raisins (or other dried fruit cut to raisin-sized pieces, or chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Mix honey and oil in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and blend well.
- Add rice flour, flax meal, and cinnamon.
- Blend in oats.
- Add raisins and or compliant chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- bake for 12 minutes