|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Lactose free chowder. Almost a stew.
How to make it:
- 2 small cans minced clams
- 1 small broccoli floret, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato--the white kind, not the orange variety--chopped
- 1 carrots, chopped
- 1 chayote, chopped
- 1 can tomato paste
- red pepper
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Boil the vegetables together until soft.
- Add 2 cans water to the tomato paste, and add to the veggies.
- Mix very well.
- Add salt, red pepper, and about a Tablespoon of olive oil
- Add clams, and simmer until flavors merge.