|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Jackie Smith ||Added: Sep 14, 2010 at 01:06 AM|
Yummy Carrot Cupcakes. Good for lunchboxes and treats.
How to make it:
- 125g Olivani
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of [baking powder Recipes]
- 1 ½ cups gluten free flour mix[or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons mixed spice
- 250g grated carrot (approximately 1 cup)
- ½ cup sultanas (optional)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Optional 50g finely chopped dried pineapple
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a muffin tin with paper.
- Beat the butter, sugars and eggs together.
- Mix in other ingredients.
- Divide mixture into the cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool in tin until cold.