|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|tuna steak with minted sprouted quinoa and yoghurt dressing|
|Contributed by: honeybee||Added: Sep 09, 2010 at 11:23 PM|
a fresh (nomad) lunch that can be eaten warm or chilled. serves 2.
How to make it:
- 2 tuna steaks
- cup sprouted quinoa
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- chia seeds to sprinkle through quinoa
- 1 large clove garlic
- rice bran oil for cooking
- sea salt and olive oil for seasoning
- cup plain yogurt
- lemon and lime, 1 of each
- cayenne pepper
- Heat some of the oil in a cast iron grill or frying pan
- Sear tuna steaks 1 min each side, salt, then set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in frying pan.
- Add sliced garlic and fry until golden.
- Add sprouts, stir fry quickly and remove from heat after 1 min.
- Add half the mint and a sprinkling of chia to the quinoa.
- Season with sea salt, lemon juice and olive oil to taste.
- Mix half lime juice into the yogurt and season with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Arrange quinoa between two plates, place tuna steaks on top.
- Season tuna with lime juice, and dress with the yogurt