|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Fig and Mint Salad with Strawberries|
This unusual combination of figs and fresh mint in a strawberry salad makes for a healthy raw food salad. Serve this fig and strawberry salad with baby spinach leaves, perhaps with a bit of sea salt and fresh ground peppercorns, or just enjoy the fresh flavors of this raw food salad on it's own.
How to make it:
- handful of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 fresh figs, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar [or lemon juice]
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Toss together all ingredients in a large bowl until fruits are well coated. Enjoy!