|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Quick Bean Casserole|
For those like me with limited fridge space. Can be made in 15 minutes, beginning to end.
How to make it:
- 1 can crushed pineapple(small)
- 1 can carrots
- 1 can black beans
- 1 large can shredded chicken
- red pepper
- minced garlic to taste
- 1/4 chopped onion
- olive oil
- In a hurry?
- Open the cans.
- Put a little olive oil in the bottom of a large skillet, saute onion and garlic, add chicken(drained), carrots (drained)), add black beans(drained) stir together until hot.
- Add can of pineapple, and dust with red pepper.
- Make sure the casserole is warm through, and serve.