|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Ooey Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies|
|Contributed by: DD1||Added: Jul 26, 2010 at 06:43 PM|
This a yummy variation of traditional chocolate chip cookies, only ok for BTD!
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup butter or nut oil
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup whole spelt flour
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1/3 cup ground flax seed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- cinnamon (optional, not ok for B)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Blend butter/oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Combine spelt, oats, flax seed, baking soda, and cinnamon if desired, and add to blended mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Drop on cookie sheets in rounded teaspoonfuls.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from cookie sheets, otherwise they will fall apart.
- EAT AND ENJOY!!!!!