|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Vegetable Glycerin Fudge or Frosting|
Vegetable Glycerin does not raise your blood sugar! It can have a bitter fore and after bitter taste for some people. Or it can have a slight burning sensation for some. It can vary from bottle to bottle.
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Glycerin
- 4 teaspoons Soy Milk Powder
- 1 rounded teaspoon Ghee or Butter
- 2 pinches of sugar (optional)
- A few drops of Vanilla (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together.
- If desired, put spoonfuls on waxed paper.
- Allow to sit for a short time and it will set up.
- Or, add more ghee or butter to make a frosting.