|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Blueberry Cranberry Spelt Muffin|
|Contributed by: ABJoe||Added: Jul 18, 2010 at 08:14 PM|
This recipe has been modified to eliminate normal baking powder, so it works for Teacher and Warrior Genotypes, as well.
How to make it:
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup honey
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups frozen blueberries, rinsed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cranberries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, if desired
- 3 cups spelt flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
Can change this recipe to Pumpkin Nut by removing the berries and adding 2 cups pumpkin puree, 1-1/2 cups chopped nuts, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon cloves - spices as compliant.
- Mix wet ingredients in one bowl, dry in another.
- Combine dry ingredients into wet and mix well.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake @ 350 Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Yields about 24 muffins.