|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Scandinavian Salmon Salad|
|Contributed by: J. Kennedy||Added: Jul 09, 2010 at 08:52 PM|
Adapted from Jane Brody's Good Food Book, this salad tastes great served over a bed of greens.
How to make it:
- 4 ounces spelt rotini pasta, cooked al dente
- 1/3 cup chopped organic celery
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 6 ounces can salmon, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Sea Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- Prepare rotini according to package directions and rinse with cold water.
- Drain thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl, combine cooled pasta, celery, hard-boiled eggs and salmon.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, lemon juice, dill weed, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Add yogurt dressing to the pasta mixture and gently mix until pasta is coated.
- Chill before serving.
- Serves 4.