|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Mom's Tofu Salad Croutons|
This recipe comes from the archives, Volume 15, and was posted by MyraA. She said, 'This with some walnuts in a lettuce salad is truly delicious.' She didn't give amounts, however.
How to make it:
- Tamari sauce
- Allowable flour (rice flour, amaranth, barley or whatever is good for your blood type, or a combination)
- Spices, powdered herbs(garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, coriander, whatever you like)
- Marinate tofu cubes in a little tamari sauce for about 15 minutes.
- Place flour and spices in a bag.
- Add cubes a few at a time, and shake.
- Place on a baking tray (lined with baking paper) and bake in a medium high oven until brown.
- Make sure the cubes aren't touching each other.