|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Oat, Rice, and Flax Pancakes|
|Contributed by: ABJoe||Added: May 31, 2010 at 01:02 PM|
Good for Warrior. I thought it was good for Teacher, but found that the book has Cream of Tartar and avoid... I'll have to substitute lemon or lime juice next time and find a good amount... I considered adding some cranberries or blueberries.
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup each oat flour, brown rice flour and ground flax seed.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Cream of Tartar; substitute 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, beaten into egg
- 1-1/2 cups water (adjust amount for desired thickness)
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl, and wet in another.
- Pour wet into dry. Mix, but a few small lumps are OK.
- Cook them in an iron skillet or griddle with ghee.