|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Waffels - Berry|
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon [baking powder Recipes]
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking soda
- 3 or 4 Tablespoons pure brown sugar [or BTD compliant substitute]
- two eggs
- 3/4 cup of Blue Diamond Vanilla flavored gluten free nut milk [or BTD compliant substitute]
- 1 cup strawberries (or other berries of your choice)
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Combine all wet ingredients and add to dry.
- Pour into well greased hot waffle iron.
- Allow to cool briefly and then lift out of waffle iron.
Next time, I will puree the strawberries as the 'mushiness' grossed my son out. As for myself and my two year old, we loved the texture and the taste. You could also add appropriate oil to this recipe.