|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Chocolate Fudge Brownies
How to make it:
- 5 Tablespoons ghee or unsalted butter, cut in pieces
- 4 ounces semi- or bitter-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar or other compliant sweetener (this recipe works best with dry or semi-moist sweeteners)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup compliant mild-tasting flour (amaranth or oat)
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with buttered foil or parchment paper.
- Put a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Drop in the butter, top with the chocolate and heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Remove the bowl and whisk in the sugar and sea salt.
- One by one, whisk in the eggs, stirring until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the flour and stir it in gently.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is dull and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- When the brownies are cool, peel away the foil or paper and cut into 16 squares.