|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Can add raisins and pecans, if desired. For a Thanksgiving bread, add chopped cranberries and walnuts.
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup oil or butter, melted [olive oil or ghee]
- 1/2 cup honey or agave
- 2 eggs
- 1-3/4 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- raisins or cranberries (optional)
- pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put all in mixing bowl, beat thoroughly.
- Add raisins and pecans if desired, or for a Thanksgiving bread, add chopped cranberries and walnuts.
- Divide between two small bread pans.
- Bake 40 minutes or until done. [Toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean.]