|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Salmon with Wakame Sea Weed|
For a highly beneficial experience-use as either an entree or appetizer-I know all you O's like to protein out.
How to make it:
- 6 ounces Salmon(canned) w/bones
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 1 cup Wakame(Sea Weed)-@ your favorite Health food store
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil, cold first pressed
- Garlic (crushed) (as much as you like)
- Open your can of salmon and drain.
- Mince or chop (whichever you prefer) your onion.
- Take Wakame and soak for 5 minutes in separate bowl (I use distilled water for everything).
- Combine salmon, onion & wakame in a bowl.
- Add your olive oil and garlic.
- Season with as much cayenne as you like and salt to taste.
- Serves 1.
- Double recipe for additional O's!