|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Amylase||Added: May 05, 2010 at 03:52 PM|
Brown rice and almonds with a zesty sauce coating.
How to make it:
- 2 to 3 cups cooked, brown rice.
- 1 cup slivered almonds toasted.
- 1/2 chopped onions, sauteed in ghee.
- 1 Tablespoon ghee
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- In a large saucepan, toast the almonds, remove and set aside.
- Saute onions in ghee.
- Lower heat and add cooked rice.
- Add ghee, syrup and soy sauce and blend.
- Toss in almonds and serve hot.
- Adjust amount of sauce: maple syrup, soy sauce and ghee to your taste.
- Good served with peas or green beans.