|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Amylase||Added: May 05, 2010 at 03:42 PM|
Hot Amaranth porridge.
How to make it:
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup Amaranth
- sliced scallions to taste
- sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon natural beef broth flavoring
- 1 can green beans
- dash onion powder
- dash garlic powder
- dash parsley flakes
- Boil water and add grain, salt and all the other ingredients, except the beans and scallions
- Lower to simmer and cook until grain is soft and water is absorbed.
- Add beans, drained. Sprinkle with scallions.