|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Apr 15, 2010 at 03:11 PM|
This recipe can also be used for egg-free cookies. Just gently form the dough into cookie shapes and bake until done.
How to make it:
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour or coarsely ground almonds
- 1/2 cup millet flour
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup dried fruit
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix liquid ingredients.
- Stir together gently. Allow clumps to form.
- Spread onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Stir very gently.
- Bake another 10 minutes or until done.
- Cool and enjoy!