|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Delicious Everyday Tea|
|Contributed by: Ginny W||Added: Mar 13, 2010 at 10:29 PM|
Delicious tea for any time of day - lots of good flavor and even better if you add a little bit of your favorite juice concentrate for a special treat.
How to make it:
- 12 cups filtered water
- 7 thin slices fresh ginger
- peel of 1/2 fresh lemon
- 6 organic green or white tea bags
- 1 green/raspberry tea bag
- 2 rose hip tea bags
- Put water, fresh ginger and lemon rind in large pan. Bring almost to boil.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add all tea bags and let steep for 2 1/2 minutes
- Remove and squeeze tea bags
- After another 5 minutes remove the slices of ginger and squeeze through a garlic press to get the ginger juice into the tea.
- Then discard the ginger pulp.
- Remove the lemon peel and discard.
This can be drunk hot or cold and can be stored in glass jars in refrigerator and reheated as needed. You can fill a 16 o container with about 14 oz of the tea and add juice concentrates for a take-along refreshing drink to sip during the day.