|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Little Dab of Raw Chocolate Goodness|
|Contributed by: AKArtlover||Added: Feb 19, 2010 at 11:24 PM|
This is simple- less than 5 minutes of prep and is a great little pick me up. I use organic, raw, and grassfed products whenever possible and heat to no more that 105 degrees to preserve enzymes. My goal is 80% or more raw food in my diet.
How to make it:
- about 2 Tablespoons Raw Cocoa Nibs, ground in a Magic Bullet
- about 2 teaspoons Raw Organic Unfiltered Unprocessed Honey (or Pure Grade B Maple Syrup)
- about 2 teaspoons Organic grassfed ghee (optional)
- Adjust amounts to taste. These amounts are a guess, I never measure this.
- Grind the nibs in a spice grinder or Magic Bullet.
- Put the honey and ghee in a custard cup and sprinkle the well ground nibs on top.
- Put in toaster oven at 105 degrees until honey and ghee soften. (Not a setting on my oven, I figured out the temp with a thermometer and this is just above being 'off' and before first marking.)
- Stir it up and enjoy.
- Alternatively, put in the fridge and let re-harden for a different texture. Come back awhile later and enjoy!