|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: mrsweavers4||Added: Feb 12, 2010 at 05:39 PM|
One of my family's favorites. May not sound too appealing, but it's VERY tasty!
How to make it:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt to taste
- 3 Tablespoons ground walnuts (I just smash them in a baggie)
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup favorite sugar-free spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 3/4 to 1 cup grated hard goat cheese
- Vegetable toppings of your choice (artichoke, red bell peppers, onion, and broccoli work well)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the beef, garlic, salt, walnut powder, and beef broth in a large bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the beef mixture to a 9-inch pie pan, spreading it evenly over the bottom and halfway up the side of the pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour off any accumulated juices.
- Spread spaghetti or pizza sauce over the meat.
- Top with cheese and fresh veggies.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 10-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the veggies are browned.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 2