|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Super Beneficial Shake|
|Contributed by: T. Pfromm||Added: Feb 10, 2010 at 08:11 AM|
A beneficial morning shake that is easy to prepare, holds you over and tastes great.
How to make it:
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 palmful of walnuts
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk or other BTD compliant milk
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- Any BTD compliant sweetener (optional)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender and aerate (smoothie setting) until well blended and ice is broken up.