|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pea Protein Powder Crepe|
|Contributed by: Nina O.||Added: Jan 15, 2010 at 11:38 AM|
Pea protein powder and water mixed together to make a batter for the easiest, healthiest, most delicious crepe/pancake ever!!
How to make it:
- 3 heaping teaspoon pea protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon water, approximately, until desired consistency is reached
- 1 Tablespoon grapeseed oil
- sweetener: agave, maple syrup (not for O nonnies or AB nonnies), chocolate bar shavings, bananas (check TypeBASE), pecan bits, type friendly jam, etc.
- * This makes just one serving and is great on the go. Add more powder and water for larger crepe or more servings. No fuss, no muss and delicious with about 8 g. of protein. Yum!
- Add water to pea powder until it is a pancake batter like consistency.
- Can add more powder for larger crepe/pancake or for several.
- Add a golf ball size of grapeseed oil to warmed pan on medium high heat and pour batter right into center of oil.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side and keep flipping until at desired doneness. (I like it a bit crispy!)
- Pour maple syrup over top or whatever type of friendly sweetener you like.
- Treat like you would a crepe.
- * You can make it savory too with turkey and pine nuts and basil or wherever your imagination takes you. Enjoy!!