|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Dec 30, 2009 at 11:13 AM|
How to make it:
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (optional--yes, I'm serious, it's optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon agave or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Mix together and enjoy!
- If you want to make a thicker dressing that doesn't need to be shaken, put all ingredients except oil into a blender. Turn on medium speed and pour oil slowly into blender. Increase speed as needed to blend, but don't overdo it.