|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Type O- Meat Loaf Recipe|
|Contributed by: Amber Parker||Added: Dec 29, 2009 at 11:13 AM|
This is one of the winning recipes from the Best Blood Type Specific Loaf Recipe Contest
How to make it:
- 1 beaten egg
- Ezekiel Bread Crumbs - (1 slice toasted and crumbled in blender)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup baby Portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, snipped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red flake pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons home made Type O tomato sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg, Ezekiel bread crumbs; water, onion, carrots, mushrooms, parsley, basil, salt & pepper. Add ground beef and mix well.
- In a shallow baking dish pat mixture into a 7x3x2 inch loaf.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes, until no pink remains.
- Transfer to a serving plate, spoon tomato sauce over meat.