|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: diffy||Added: Dec 22, 2009 at 03:16 PM|
Absolutely delicious! As per non-GTD friends and family.
How to make it:
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- 4 cups nut flour, aka ground nuts
- I use 2 cups almond flour and 2 cups walnut flour, purchased at digestivewellness dot com. Very fresh!
- In a bowl, beat the 4 eggs with a fork for a few seconds.
- Add the oil, agave, baking soda, an cinnamon.
- Lastly, add the 4 cups flour and mix until batter is smooth in consistency.
- Drop by dollops onto a cookie sheet, or form into balls and flatten a bit, or experiment with sizes and shapes.
- For soft cookies, bake on 350 for twenty minutes.
They burn fast so watch the clock! For well-baked cookies, bake about 25 minutes. Eat to good health!