|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Dec 16, 2009 at 11:04 PM|
How to make it:
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup golden flax meal (regular flax meal works too)
- 1 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (or more) grated lemon peel
- 1 Tablespoon ghee, butter or oil
- 8 Tablespoons agave or honey
- 1 cup millet or rice flour (teff flour, add 1/4 cup more water)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line muffin tin with paper cups.
- Heat water.
- Stir in flax meal till smooth and thickened.
- Stir in other liquid ingredients.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir altogether and divide between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake about 20 minutes (Teff takes a little longer.)
- Allow to cool completely or paper will stick to muffins.