|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Rose Sauce with pasta|
|Contributed by: Carol A.||Added: Nov 21, 2009 at 01:49 PM|
A simple tomato sauce compliant for A non-secretors.
How to make it:
- 8 tomatoes, cooked and pureed
- garlic - 2 gloves
- onion - 1 large or 2 small
- olive oil
- sea salt
- goat cheese
- ricotta cheese
- herbs: oregano, basil, rosemary
- Add 2 Tablespoons olive oil to a pan or pot.
- Cut up and cook tomatoes, onion and garlic until you can mash them with a wooden spoon.
- When cooked sufficiently, take the mixture and blend in a blender until smooth.
- Return the pureed tomatoes to the pan.
- Add sea salt and herbs -- oregano, basil and rosemary.
- Add a generous dash of paprika.
- Add 2 Tablespoons goat cheese and stir gently.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of ricotta cheese and stir gently.
Note: You can garnish with fresh basil, served over rice pasta or rice/millet pasta. Delicious!